- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Yes Crimefest has fallen upon us once more as Payday: The Heist's 4th birthday arrives like some sneaky little mask-stealing, name-grabbing impostor that forces hard working men who were ratted out by a freaking employer to rot in prison for two years.
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/crimefest2015/
Have to love the GenSec vault opening like a certain vault from a certain popular video game series.
ANYWAYS! Down to the stuff you master criminals managed to acquire during the Road to Crimefest!
First up, 90% off Payday: The Heist, up to 75% off all things Payday 2-related (why it says "up to" 75% I don't know, everything in the store I can see is indeed 75% off including the Chivalry pack that just came out), and Payday 2 is free to play for 10 whole days for those who haven't joined us yet!
And in the grand scheme of Crimefests past, we have a daily unlocking motif to keep us on edge as one prize daily is revealed.
Today's prize, well it's a bit strange. I think Vlad's been visiting de_dust or 2fort a bit much because he's opened his very own Black Market weapons supply with weapon skins. While they evidently will affect a weapon's stats in some way when you use them, the skins are only available from the belly of a safe that you can obtain from the payday drop cards at the end of a heist. And to open them? Well that's where I'm not real happy. You need a special drill (read: a key) which can be obtained on the Steam market currently retailing for about $2.50 a pop. I'm hoping they can drop through other means, because this is kind of disappointing if not.
http://www.overkillsoftware.com/games/crimefest2015/
Have to love the GenSec vault opening like a certain vault from a certain popular video game series.
ANYWAYS! Down to the stuff you master criminals managed to acquire during the Road to Crimefest!
First up, 90% off Payday: The Heist, up to 75% off all things Payday 2-related (why it says "up to" 75% I don't know, everything in the store I can see is indeed 75% off including the Chivalry pack that just came out), and Payday 2 is free to play for 10 whole days for those who haven't joined us yet!
And in the grand scheme of Crimefests past, we have a daily unlocking motif to keep us on edge as one prize daily is revealed.
Today's prize, well it's a bit strange. I think Vlad's been visiting de_dust or 2fort a bit much because he's opened his very own Black Market weapons supply with weapon skins. While they evidently will affect a weapon's stats in some way when you use them, the skins are only available from the belly of a safe that you can obtain from the payday drop cards at the end of a heist. And to open them? Well that's where I'm not real happy. You need a special drill (read: a key) which can be obtained on the Steam market currently retailing for about $2.50 a pop. I'm hoping they can drop through other means, because this is kind of disappointing if not.


