S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Oct 22, 2015 #1 Is the teamspeak server offline? I have been having some trouble connecting to it since last night.
FireHazard772 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 3,047 Oct 22, 2015 #3 The servers were experiencing issues at various times during the night, but looks like everything is up and running now.
The servers were experiencing issues at various times during the night, but looks like everything is up and running now.
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Oct 22, 2015 #4 I think the issue the whole time was I was labeled as a 'peer-to-peer user by my ISP which is ridiculous Because I literally have nothing illegal on this PC!!
I think the issue the whole time was I was labeled as a 'peer-to-peer user by my ISP which is ridiculous Because I literally have nothing illegal on this PC!!