- Joined
- Dec 30, 2012
- Messages
- 172
Hey guys!
I haven't been around for a bit while I finished my senior year in university, then promptly moved to the midwest. I'm getting back into gaming since the Mrs. is doing her little thing much more often so I figured I'd see if any of y'all are playing either Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm!
You can find me on either platform under the name Boostpunk#1267
See y'all in game!
I haven't been around for a bit while I finished my senior year in university, then promptly moved to the midwest. I'm getting back into gaming since the Mrs. is doing her little thing much more often so I figured I'd see if any of y'all are playing either Hearthstone or Heroes of the Storm!
You can find me on either platform under the name Boostpunk#1267
See y'all in game!










