NickGoodfella Famous =(e)= Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 531 Oct 23, 2015 #1 Hey guys, recently I haven't played on the servers, I just been playing a lot of other games. I'm gonna try my best to get on the servers
Hey guys, recently I haven't played on the servers, I just been playing a lot of other games. I'm gonna try my best to get on the servers
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Oct 23, 2015 #2 Good to see you back
L LarryTheTomato Thread Thumper Joined Jul 3, 2015 Messages 1,031 Oct 23, 2015 #3 Hey, hope to see you in TTT again soon!
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Oct 23, 2015 #4 Alright, see you in Jail! Last edited: Oct 23, 2015
C Chickens Active Member Joined Mar 15, 2015 Messages 403 Oct 23, 2015 #5 Its ok we stil love you, we still got a couple of cases for you to solve....
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Oct 23, 2015 #7 Just in time for some big events about to happen! Welcome back Shawn