- Joined
- Feb 1, 2008
- Messages
- 46
Here's the deal. I live in Tallahassee, FL and my wife is living in Athens, GA (I couldn't find any tech jobs in Athens...came to find out that we didn't want to live there, anyway) pursuing her Master's degree. Now, she's going for her Doctorate.
That looks like it's going to take us to Indiana as we're not doing this living apart shit anymore.
I'm a systems admin, Citrix and Windows guy with a bunch of other stuff thrown in to boot.
I have to drive out to Jacksonville tomorrow for an interview with a company called Robert Half Technologies. I've read a lot about the company and there are a lot of people out there bitching about RHT, but it all reads like sour grapes bitching and moaning.
I've worked at the same place for the last ten years. I'm a stability kind of guy, I guess. So, I haven't had an interview in something like 8 years. I'm really out of practice, and about to poop mah britches...
I can't game tonight, and I'm not going to be able to game much tomorrow.
Go frag a few for me, okay?
That looks like it's going to take us to Indiana as we're not doing this living apart shit anymore.
I'm a systems admin, Citrix and Windows guy with a bunch of other stuff thrown in to boot.
I have to drive out to Jacksonville tomorrow for an interview with a company called Robert Half Technologies. I've read a lot about the company and there are a lot of people out there bitching about RHT, but it all reads like sour grapes bitching and moaning.
I've worked at the same place for the last ten years. I'm a stability kind of guy, I guess. So, I haven't had an interview in something like 8 years. I'm really out of practice, and about to poop mah britches...
I can't game tonight, and I'm not going to be able to game much tomorrow.
Go frag a few for me, okay?














