H Hades Rookie Joined Jul 31, 2015 Messages 74 Oct 24, 2015 #1 If any one wants to know i will play at mabey 3:00 pst
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Oct 26, 2015 #2 Strat roulette only. Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Oct 26, 2015 #3 Don't worry guys, I'm silver 1. I'm great at this game, like how I'm great at cooking!
_MEGA EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Aug 20, 2010 Messages 5,688 Oct 26, 2015 #4 Not again Medviah.... Looks like I need to save your cooking once again!
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Oct 26, 2015 #5 Love my bacon crispy
The Judge Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 13, 2010 Messages 3,387 Oct 26, 2015 #6 Medviah said: Don't worry guys, I'm silver 1. I'm great at this game, like how I'm great at cooking! Click to expand... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6jAHgKHI[/ame]
Medviah said: Don't worry guys, I'm silver 1. I'm great at this game, like how I'm great at cooking! Click to expand... [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6jAHgKHI[/ame]
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Oct 26, 2015 #7 thanks for making a thread to let us know you're going to play a video game.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Oct 27, 2015 #8 Global Elite Jelly said: If any one wants to know i will play at mabey 3:00 pst Click to expand... What rank, if you're doing comp? Sent from my terrible, terrible iPad using Tapatalk
Global Elite Jelly said: If any one wants to know i will play at mabey 3:00 pst Click to expand... What rank, if you're doing comp? Sent from my terrible, terrible iPad using Tapatalk