- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
Yes it's time for the annual Payday Halloween event, initially arriving as the Safehouse Nightmare the first two years, we now have an actual "new" heist in which to be spooked on! See, we know that all those ghouls and ghosts will be trick or treating for candy, so why not cook up a homemade batch of meth to distribute? Except that it'll be a bit harder since the Book of the Dead fell open and shrank everything squishy (read: any human being) down to the size of a teeny tiny bug... So now you not only have to cook the meth while defending against Bulldozers and Cloakers and whatnot, but you'll have to do it while running around on top of the table with lots of hazards too!
Oh, and did I mention the spider that's been spotted around the desk? I think I did...








