Video Made On How To Become A Member

P0ny_Express

Rookie
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
99
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZZeY_JIMNY&feature=youtu.be[/ame]


-There is the video. I tried my best.
 
Last edited:
Although I must commend you for helping out possible new applicants, this will not make you an admin. That is required to have a rank of eG or above.

If you are interested in helping people apply and join eGO, I would suggest talking to the PSC to see how you can help out
 
Although I must commend you for helping out possible new applicants, this will not make you an admin. That is required to have a rank of eG or above.

If you are interested in helping people apply and join eGO, I would suggest talking to the PSC to see how you can help out

I only made this so why people ask my how to sign up for the sight I can send them this link. I also just though I would share it with others if there new to the community. Don't always just to conclusion.

(Sign up and learn the steps to becoming an admin)
 
Last edited:
Very nice :). My only criticism is that there isn't a voice, but thats a general thing I don't like. I think this could be very helpful to many people.
 
I only made this so why people ask my how to sign up for the sight I can send them this link. I also just though I would share it with others if there new to the community.

(Sign up and learn the steps to becoming an admin)


Nice job good extra for new members but sadly still get some who won't be able to follow this through my experience people don't read much anymore rely on vids and fastest way to do something so it is helpful I think should be included, if not to spec with Advisers/Recruiters always can be redone a little better.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top