Race Ideas

AureateAura

Rookie
Joined
Jun 23, 2015
Messages
78
I've been working on a few races and just want to see what you all think and what you all would want to see incorporated into the warcraft server. NOTE: I am trying to code these.

SONA
Hymn of Valor: Bonus Damage
Aria of Perseverance: HP Regen to the normal max(so nothing above 100)
Song of Celerity: Bonus Movement Speed
Crescendo: Area Stun

Shot-for-shot
I only have the basic idea of what I want for this one and I am looking for suggestions. This class would be limited to the deagle and would get one at the beginning of the round. It would only have 1 hp, but it would deal about 50 extra damage(so a chest shot would kill). It would have immunity to ultimates so that chain lightning doesn't wreck it. After that I am not so sure. Maybe something to do with when it gets a kill.
 
For crescendo, is it an AOE stun centered around you or a line in-front?

S-f-s, maybe for 8 seconds when he kills someone, he gets 100 hp
 
For crescendo, is it an AOE stun centered around you or a line in-front?
In front
guqin-update-ult.png
 
Last edited:
Back
Top