I be back some what

BADDAWG-OHIO

Poster
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
212
Sorry about no notice real life is not so nice some times but am back for as long as my puter is working was in locker today tried to boot a uncap offender could not any help there? what do i need to do to reinstate admid? cya all in game
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Baddawg,

Let's remember the rules when posting, specifically with inappropriate language.

Welcome back, all you need to do to reinstate your admin is to log in to the forums once a week. I see that you've done that, so your admin should now be working.
 
Hey Baddawg,

Let's remember the rules when posting, specifically with inappropriate language.

Welcome back, all you need to do to reinstate your admin is to log in to the forums once a week. I see that you've done that, so your admin should now be working.


Ok u lost me inappropiate language? thanks for help not sure about wat u said lol must be old age
 
Ok u lost me inappropiate language? thanks for help not sure about wat u said lol must be old age

Haha, no problem buddy, you had an inappropriate word in your original post that I replaced with "not so nice".

No worries though, just reminding you of the rules. Glad to have you back!
 
up date puter was reformatted hjust to clean and get ready for new games coming out will be on more now
 
Hey BADDAWG,

Regarding your issue about trying to kick a player -

Short version is that the admin system used in other divisions, MAUL, was also integrated into Battlefield, so whenever a 'eG' or 'eGO' ranked member doesn't login or view the forums for at-least a week (correct me if I'm wrong on this anyone?), their admin status is turned to 'inactive' until they simply revisit the forums.

This, I believe, is to help motivate admins to check the forums and be sure they are up-to-date on the latest rules/policies, etc.

If you want, you can read more about MAUL being integrated into BF here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=285039

That being said, welcome back and feel free to post back if you have any further questions, comments, or issues/concerns!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top