Battlefield 4 Hi all.

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
I won't be playing for a while do to my power supply. I think it's on the brink and dieing after 4.3 years. It's still under it's 5 year warranty and as soon as I get my RMA number, I'll be sending it back for a replacement. In the mean time, I'm searching for a new PSU to take it's place and when I get my old PSU back or replaced by Antec, I'll dump it on ebay.

I'm looking at Seasonic now. Once all is good, I'll be back trying to take your tags. :)
 
Thanks guys. Talking to Antec, and since my PSU is still under warranty, they will be sending me a free brand new replacement. Though it will take 2 to 3 weeks for it to come in. So, B4 gaming will have to be put on hold for a few weeks. This is hurting me since I really enjoy gaming with all of you. But it is what it is. Thanks for all the great friendship you provide to me. I'll see you soon. :)
 
Still waiting for my PSU to arrive.

Well my PSU replacement hasn't arrived yet. Also, when I decided to apply new thermal paste to my cpu, I noticed some damaged/bent pins. I can't fix them. I tried straightening them out. I hope they weren't the cause of my constant resets. If so, my board os still under warranty and it will be going back for repairs or replacement. I think I'll be building a new system sometime next Spring.

I have two backup computers which are on the brink as well. Go figure. Both won't access the internet. All I have is this tablet to communicate with. Though I can still play games on my older Alienware rinning win xp 32. Just started playong Doom3 again. LOL.

I also ordered a new network card. Hopefully it will work in my Alienware so I can get on the net and at least talk with you guys.

Anyways, I'm still here. Didn't leave the clan or the B4 division. I just have a setback I have to deal with.

Hopefully I'll be killing all of you soon. Or trying too. I know you all miss me, you need me
to help build up your kd ratio. LOL.
 
Well my PSU replacement hasn't arrived yet. Also, when I decided to apply new thermal paste to my cpu, I noticed some damaged/bent pins..

Use a mechanical pencil to bend them back into place. Remove the lead from the tip and slowly and carefully, bend the pin back into place by using the little tube that the lead gets pushed through.
 
Alienware huh. bet that cost ya. lol well if your going to do another build let us know. hope to see you soon.
 
Use a mechanical pencil to bend them back into place. Remove the lead from the tip and slowly and carefully, bend the pin back into place by using the little tube that the lead gets pushed through.

Good idea, will do..
 
Alienware huh. bet that cost ya. lol well if your going to do another build let us know. hope to see you soon.

Yes, will be doing another build this Spring to mid Summer. Waiting to see what new mobo's and GPU's coming out in Q1, 2 and maybe 3.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top