Competitive Tutorial Stream Interest

Would you come to a competitive tutorial stream?

  • Yes

    Points: 19 70.4%
  • Maybe

    Points: 5 18.5%
  • No

    Points: 3 11.1%

  • Total voters
    27

Enfohip

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 14, 2012
Messages
1,276
Hey everybody, I have had an idea for a bit about a comp tutorial stream. This would basically be a stream in which ya'll would ask me questions, insight, etc. via twitch chat, and I would show/answer you on stream. If I see enough interest in this then I will hold a tutorial stream, and if the outcome is good enough then I will try to make it a regular thing.

If you are interested in this then what days/times normally work for you? I want to schedule these for a time that everybody can attend.
 
Last edited:
Whoever to whom it may concern,
Hello my name is BlindBeast and I am very new to CS:GO. I find the game very fun and in a week of playing have already become part of this great organization called eGO. The one problem with this is he enjoyed all the fun servers so much he barely ever played comp and basically sucked so bad they made a rank just for him called "Really Man?!!??!?!". So yes, my answer is please yes I would love to have some lessons :D
 
Whoever to whom it may concern,
Hello my name is BlindBeast and I am very new to CS:GO. I find the game very fun and in a week of playing have already become part of this great organization called eGO. The one problem with this is he enjoyed all the fun servers so much he barely ever played comp and basically sucked so bad they made a rank just for him called "Really Man?!!??!?!". So yes, my answer is please yes I would love to have some lessons :D

go to that playlist. ez skills.
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bs1ZQiyNIcg&list=PLHF999pjo89Nu55Ep1Y0UHHLKluF5c-IK
 
hell yeah.

i need the pro's tips on chicken killing etiquette in CS:GO
 
I also require the aim assist .... uhhh... I mean those sick tips on how to do better... yeah....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top