eGO At PAX East?

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,985
Anyone interested in meeting up at PAX East in Boston MA? They haven't announced the dates for 2016 yet, but it is usually held in early March or April.

Thoughts?
 
I may be able to attend, if I can manage to get $261.70 for a plane ticket.
 
If a bunch of ppl from eGO go I might be able to finally justify flying out to Boston for PAX East. I need an excuse to revisit New England anyways! :D
 
Quite possibly...

Shiznoeeee! Well... If i can convince michael bolton, meow and beyonce and some of the gmod ppl maaaaybe boston is not far for me. 4 hrs tops by bus or car. I would like a chance to meet up with my friends

I wonder if fullmetal would be willing to fly in from AZ... Then you can make those famous cookies i heard that he still is waiting for. :D
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top