Umm... Hello.

-nocturne=-

Poster
Joined
Mar 27, 2008
Messages
160
Didn't see any introduction thread/section, so I figured this was as good a place as any...

Hi everybody.

I've been playing on eGO servers for some time now (exclusively as of late), so I figured it was time I joined the community. TF2 being such a team-oriented game, I really find myself drawn to a community of good players with a friendly yet professional atmosphere, and eGO really fits the bill.

I don't do tags nor am I interested in 'admin powers', but I don't see any reason I can't be involved in some way anyways. I've already racked up 3000 kills, and plan for a whole bunch more, hehe.. ;)

As far as other games go, I've been around (with the same name, fwiw/iowoa) in pretty much everything going back to the 2d days. I used to be quite active in tfc and cs/css, but eventually just got tired of them (or the players, rather); but lately, the only other online game I play is Trackmania:Nations (besides TF2, of course).

In any case, hello to everybody and if I haven't met you yet, hope to see you ingame.

[<---insert catch-phrase here--->]
-nocturne=-
 
Hi there nocturne - we're glad to have you! Hopefully I catch you in the server sometime soon.

Just so you know, you're more than welcome on our Ventrilo server. Click on "Ventrilo Server Information" on the top of the page and come have a chat.
 
How's it going nocturne? I believe me and you were medics on the same team today.
 
Thanks for stopping by, nocturne. Hope to see you on the battlefields soon - stick around!
 
Always nice to see non-clan members taking the time to hit the forums and say hello. What servers do you frequent? Maybe I'll catch you in-game.
 
I pretty much frequent all the eGO servers, though lately I've been sticking to Warpath (though I do miss Badlands...). Favored class is probably pyro, though I tend to be med as nobody else wants to it seems.

By the way, are there any RSS feeds for the forum? I tried the links at the bottom, but they seem to be broken.
 
Hi, welcome to Edge Gamers, and the forum. You'll meet a lot of cool and interesting people here. If you don't already have one, make sure you've got a microphone. It makes the game so much more enjoyable when you can just talk, and helps us to get to know you better and vice versa.

See you around!
 
I have seen you around, welcome because we always need someone to shoot at :) On a side note, we also have css and dods servers. Were glad to have you man, come visit on ventrilo with us sometime.
 
Back
Top