Star Wars Battlefront - All Heroes

Only2Tosh

Poster
Joined
Aug 15, 2014
Messages
128
Star Wars Battlefront - All Characters and some abilities: [ame]https://youtu.be/AFyI8PDLPdc[/ame]
So who is still waiting to buy it on G2A and buy it cheaper then the price that it is?

+ Bonus: Ultimate Edition (How to LITERALLY Ride the WALKER) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFrb_Mo4oxo[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Don't trust G2A nor EA. I'll wait to make sure it's not a broken game upon release. Pre-ordering is a fool's hope where you're giving a company an interest-free loan on the promise that they'll give you a game that you will like.
 
Don't trust G2A nor EA. I'll wait to make sure it's not a broken game upon release. Pre-ordering is a fool's hope where you're giving a company an interest-free loan on the promise that they'll give you a game that you will like.

I think pre-ordering started after the Grand Theft Auto 3 shortages.
 
Don't trust G2A nor EA. I'll wait to make sure it's not a broken game upon release. Pre-ordering is a fool's hope where you're giving a company an interest-free loan on the promise that they'll give you a game that you will like.

I bought the last batman game on g2a and now im stuck with. Looks like steam is honoring refunds till the end of the year... Just saying i dont qualify now. Get games after pre oreder if you use these sites. Lesson learned. Though the beta for star wars was fun.
 
I bought the last batman game on g2a and now im stuck with. Looks like steam is honoring refunds till the end of the year... Just saying i dont qualify now. Get games after pre oreder if you use these sites. Lesson learned. Though the beta for star wars was fun.

I bought mine from cdkeys.com and they are not honoring it either. Kudos to steam and greenmangaming for wanting to keep their customers happy!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top