Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Nov 9, 2015 #1 The day is nearly upon us, friends. Post your hype, reviews, and experiences. Try to remain spoiler-free, though!
The day is nearly upon us, friends. Post your hype, reviews, and experiences. Try to remain spoiler-free, though!
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,571 Nov 9, 2015 #2 Can't wait to play this game.
TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Nov 9, 2015 #4 For those that haven't purchased FO4 yet.. Kinguin typically has it for cheap. Kinguin
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Nov 10, 2015 #5 The trailer was probably enough for me.
I itsfulloftuna EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 29, 2015 Messages 1,168 Nov 10, 2015 #6 I'm waiting for the pip-boy edition to come knocking at my door. HOLY CRAP ITS HERE. nope. that was the cat knocking over the Kleenex box.
I'm waiting for the pip-boy edition to come knocking at my door. HOLY CRAP ITS HERE. nope. that was the cat knocking over the Kleenex box.