TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Nov 10, 2015 #1 I absolutely know those TS woes. I happen to run a 30 slot TS server for those late night / early morning birds like me.. If you want to use it, feel free. mgtv.tserverhq.com:7344 no password
I absolutely know those TS woes. I happen to run a 30 slot TS server for those late night / early morning birds like me.. If you want to use it, feel free. mgtv.tserverhq.com:7344 no password
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Nov 10, 2015 #2 thanks but I think it was because I was exceeding the daily bandwidth limit
agent6262 BRB Food Joined Jan 18, 2015 Messages 655 Nov 10, 2015 #3 Its not just you Still, I can not connect either.
S StillV2 Active Member Joined May 14, 2009 Messages 364 Nov 10, 2015 #4 agent6262 said: Its not just you Still, I can not connect either. Click to expand... Roger that.
G gallovp Poster Joined Sep 23, 2014 Messages 116 Nov 10, 2015 #5 Went down around 12 am cst last night after what seemed to be a series of ddos attacks
OilfieldMafia Poster Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 101 Nov 10, 2015 #6 Any idea when it will be back up? For now I guess I'll join Majeye's!
Razor Therapist =(e)= Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 5,182 Nov 10, 2015 #8 Tech is working on it and they have not issued when it will be back up. OilfieldMafia said: Any idea when it will be back up? For now I guess I'll join Majeye's! Click to expand...
Tech is working on it and they have not issued when it will be back up. OilfieldMafia said: Any idea when it will be back up? For now I guess I'll join Majeye's! Click to expand...
OilfieldMafia Poster Joined Sep 21, 2015 Messages 101 Nov 10, 2015 #9 Razor said: Tech is working on it and they have not issued when it will be back up. Click to expand... Thanks for the update Razor! Hopefully it'll be soon. Room 5 is my 2nd home :thumbup:
Razor said: Tech is working on it and they have not issued when it will be back up. Click to expand... Thanks for the update Razor! Hopefully it'll be soon. Room 5 is my 2nd home :thumbup:
Beemermarine Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 4, 2011 Messages 3,123 Nov 10, 2015 #10 I say we nuke the sob's that took my eGO radio show off the air
TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Nov 10, 2015 #11 If it ever happens again, my TS is good until July.. y'all are welcome to use it anytime.