S SeriousSync Poster Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 118 Nov 17, 2015 #1 I will giving away a free copy of *** sometime between 6-8PM EST. Come to team speak and warcraft server to find out the contest rules. Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
I will giving away a free copy of *** sometime between 6-8PM EST. Come to team speak and warcraft server to find out the contest rules.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Nov 17, 2015 #3 Wow, I would've never knew that was the game!
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Nov 17, 2015 #4 Damn. Still waiting for the ups guy to bring my new heat sink. Second day with no PC
H Hades Rookie Joined Jul 31, 2015 Messages 74 Nov 17, 2015 #7 Damn i will try and be there today at night probably wont win anything but good luck to anyone else
S SeriousSync Poster Joined Jun 16, 2012 Messages 118 Nov 17, 2015 #8 Congrats Jimmy Kudo on winning Fallout 4
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Nov 17, 2015 #9 congrats jimmy and soul
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Nov 17, 2015 #10 Congrats
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Nov 18, 2015 #11 I have never before seen two people so adept at guessing the colors of cars and numbers... Gratz to you both
I have never before seen two people so adept at guessing the colors of cars and numbers... Gratz to you both