Skin betting?

arnarbatman

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 22, 2009
Messages
2,152
Just started betting small amounts, curious to see if anyone has made serius money?:biggrin:
 
I won about 5k on CS:GO Shuffle. Thankfully sold 4 knives, and a lot of lower tier skins, but lost the rest of the good stuff. Like Patrat said, you'll lose it all eventually hahah.
 
I've never had much luck with the betting thing. Probably lost more than I've put into it.
 
Just be careful there are a bunch of sites out there and some of them don't value your skins properly... For example, CSGOLounge undervalues just about every skin out there. So sometimes your betting 20$ and they only recognize 14$.. Can be a big difference in the end. It is addicting so make sure you only bet it if you are willing to lose it.
 
I don't have expensive skins or that many to bet and get a profit, only 1 skin worth more than 1$ and its like 1.30.

I planned on betting for C9 in their match against LG in the iBP cup because they had the odds against them and my profit would have been like 6$ more but I chickened out and they won too, rip ez skins
 

Latest posts

Back
Top