A Little Dropzone Gameplay

xFiveSevenx

EGO Addict
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
1,366
My first video of day #1 gameplay on the PS4 seeing as my computer can't handle the graphics anymore.. RIP..

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxF4XlUphxM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxF4XlUphxM[/ame]
 
I love this map.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxfnQT9iss"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjxfnQT9iss[/ame]
 
NAH this is PS4 footage bro. The wifey let me dip into the funds to buy one finally! Besides if it was mouse and keyboard it would be all headshots... ;)
 
NAH this is PS4 footage bro. The wifey let me dip into the funds to buy one finally! Besides if it was mouse and keyboard it would be all headshots... ;)

yeah I know I was referring to comment about the graphics
 
yeah It struggled through both BF3 and I upgraded the Ram and the video card a bit to be able to play BF4. During the beta I could barely run it on the lowest settings.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top