Battlefield 4 Metro Balance

ShavedMonkeyButt

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Nov 9, 2015
Messages
261
Someone please explain to me how:

I've played most of the map on Metro, there are 280 tix left and I get balanced to the losing side? At the time it was even teams, minus one player.

Then after we lost about 100 tix, Several ppl left the server and there was no balance at all when we were down by 4 players.

Someone please help me understand why the balance does this and how we can fix it. Also, is this balance used on all BF4 servers or just Metro?




I don't believe there should be balance after 3/4 of the match is over, unless a side is down by more than 2-3. Then select who joined last. my $.02
 
The balancing system in Metro is different. Iveseen it kick in when the team's are balanced, only to leave them horribly lopsided (7 to 12), as well as not doing anything when the round starts.
 
Agreed with the above. Why are we using a different balance script than what iss on the other servers? Like lockers per se.
 
Its for sure out of whack.....maybe a new script is need or this one needs reconfigured
 
I feel like the balancing on all servers need a bit of tweaking...

but Metro is definitely out-of-whack.
 
It probably balances you because people sometimes leave the game, and the other team needs players.
 
We use the multi balancer for all servers. The issue is that metro has to be on for certain map modes. Ex for conquest we have to enable metro adjustments but for Rush and CTF there is no option. Sometimes we have found it works ok other times its off. Sometimes the unstacker puts more players onto one team until it balances others so sometimes you might see teams off. Some modes are set as 32 players and others are set 64 players so sometimes that has a factor in the balancing as well. We will look into the balancer again to see if we can tweak anything for better balance.
 
Just wondering how long has Metro been metro since day1?

Notice very hard to start keep populated.

Ever been any thoughts to changing it to something else I have these issues in my days of running a clan and server as well it can be a pita.

Dragon Valley is coming though would be a good alternative if the maps is as good as always.

People will have Lockers as always for infantry, all the other servers are set right and perfect I just think most people are burned out on Metro through the series.

Just my input if allowed but by no means I have many years of experience in this field.
 
Hammerhead, Pearl Market TDM, Zavod Night TDM, lets throw some new maps in the mix. We will never know what will keep servers full if we never change the map.

Show me something new.
 
Just wondering how long has Metro been metro since day1?

Notice very hard to start keep populated.

Ever been any thoughts to changing it to something else I have these issues in my days of running a clan and server as well it can be a pita.

Dragon Valley is coming though would be a good alternative if the maps is as good as always.

People will have Lockers as always for infantry, all the other servers are set right and perfect I just think most people are burned out on Metro through the series.

Just my input if allowed but by no means I have many years of experience in this field.


Leaving it on conquest large would solve a lot of the problem. Not many folks stay when it switches to ctf or rush. Most of the time it switches it just ends up beeing us ego folks and maybe a couple of pubs , then it fills back up when conquest comes up.
 
Leaving it on conquest large would solve a lot of the problem. Not many folks stay when it switches to ctf or rush. Most of the time it switches it just ends up beeing us ego folks and maybe a couple of pubs , then it fills back up when conquest comes up.

Yes but look at history 20 or less AVG Players since Jan. 1st
http://edgegamers.gameme.com/overview/33

It has suffered since day 1, I had many servers in past do the same. Dragon Valley could be the answer I get some people like metro I don't think it is all just the map modes doing this I think Metro is just played out throught he series and people have grown tired of it.

I use to focus on getting the perfect maps, I stayed mostly 24/7 servers as well the BF series, it's a fine line and decision when making changes.

Heard discussion of getting a server for just DV when Metro is hurting that bad no sense I see in it.

Just sharing some of my past and experiences.
 
Yes but look at history 20 or less AVG Players since Jan. 1st
http://edgegamers.gameme.com/overview/33

It has suffered since day 1, I had many servers in past do the same. Dragon Valley could be the answer I get some people like metro I don't think it is all just the map modes doing this I think Metro is just played out throught he series and people have grown tired of it.

I use to focus on getting the perfect maps, I stayed mostly 24/7 servers as well the BF series, it's a fine line and decision when making changes.

Heard discussion of getting a server for just DV when Metro is hurting that bad no sense I see in it.

Just sharing some of my past and experiences.

the 24/7 metro and locker servers are the most populated in the game . if you want population you run whats popular . dragon valley wont solve population issues , it might for a short time but not long term.
 
I like metro, and I have the most fun when theres only 20-30 people on there. haha
 
the 24/7 metro and locker servers are the most populated in the game . if you want population you run whats popular . dragon valley wont solve population issues , it might for a short time but not long term.

I was just adding my info on what I see Duce. Fill at home here since I ran a lot of everything like you guys and is the best community I have seen in BF series and proud to have dropped my clan tags since 2003 as former leader myself to come here and glad to be a part of eGO if I'm a problem for opinions then you can dis member me if you think I'm causing a issue.

Just glad to be apart of eGO man and hope to remain that way.

I didn't mean for it to be took the wrong way I just thought it was ok to voice opinions on the matters but I will not anymore at all then sorry.

Apology if needed.
 
Last edited:
I was just adding my info on what I see Duce no need to be mad. If I wanted a server to myself would of started my clan back again, but felt at home here since I ran a lot of everything like you guys and is the best community I have seen in BF series and proud to have dropped my tags to come here and glad to be a part of eGO if I'm a problem for opinions then you can dis member me if you think I'm causing a issue.

Just glad to be apart of eGO man and hope to remain that way.

I didn't mean for it to be took the wrong way I just thought it was ok to voice opinions on the matters but I will not anymore then sorry.

i think you took what i said wrong brother, im not mad lol . i was just pointing out that those map types are the most populated in the game not just ego. i wasnt implying you should get your own servers. if a clan or gaming group wants populated servers then you have to run whats popular , if you run whatever you want to run straying from the popular stuff then its a chore to keep the population up.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top