Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Nov 20, 2015 #21 Trippey said: I listen to this... Тим Аминов ? В автомобиле Click to expand... https://soundcloud.com/tim-aminov
Trippey said: I listen to this... Тим Аминов ? В автомобиле Click to expand... https://soundcloud.com/tim-aminov
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Nov 20, 2015 #22 Ric said: https://soundcloud.com/tim-aminov Click to expand... No, this is incorrect.
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Nov 20, 2015 #23 Shawn Spencer said: That's awesome, the reason I love it so much cause I grow up on listening to it Click to expand... Yeah, me too
Shawn Spencer said: That's awesome, the reason I love it so much cause I grow up on listening to it Click to expand... Yeah, me too
Fermonx EGO Addict Joined Sep 15, 2011 Messages 1,371 Nov 20, 2015 #24 Ric said: i listen to music that'll make you wanna reach for jesus. Click to expand... This would be my guess: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cCv47OzLNk[/ame] Personally I go with power metal, grunge, classic or alt rock and some EDM here and there.
Ric said: i listen to music that'll make you wanna reach for jesus. Click to expand... This would be my guess: [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cCv47OzLNk[/ame] Personally I go with power metal, grunge, classic or alt rock and some EDM here and there.
LuciferArise Active Member =(e)= Joined Nov 2, 2013 Messages 257 Nov 22, 2015 #25 i listen to people breathe when they're sleeping
L lapen Poster =(e)= Joined Jul 6, 2014 Messages 210 Nov 22, 2015 #26 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88rYCPiLRE&list=RDS88rYCPiLRE&index=1[/ame]