Battlefield Division What type of events do you like?

What type of events do you like?

  • Casual Events (members make up events in Teamspeak)

    Points: 11 57.9%
  • Scheduled Events (Pulled form list below)

    Points: 11 57.9%
  • Monthly Events (Clan vs Clan, members vs leadership, etc)

    Points: 13 68.4%

  • Total voters
    19
Scheduled events for me! I cant always make it but I can try to plan around them.
 
Clan vs Clan obviously..

Some scrims or tournaments would be cool with a nice bracket.

Some ideas like Pistols, Knife only. One day like LMGs only or Sniper Rifle depening on maps and stuff.

Just sharing my creativity. :D
 
Last edited:
i get bored with battlefield these days trying to get to lvl 140, so anything goes is kool with me! maybe have different map rotations like zavod/final stand/ conquest maps...
 
I would like to see us challeging other clans like in the past. Once a week or every other week, we could compete with a different clan on two different servers. We would vote on one server to play the first challenge and the opposing clan would choose a server they would like to use the second challenge. If both sides are tied on their servers of choosing, the leaders of both clans would decide on an alternate server to compete on for the final win. But the leading team with wins in both servers would be allowed to choose the final server to compete in.

I'm not looking for a competitive team for B4, just some competition with other clans. If our event coordinator wants to purse this further, please let me know and I can outline the structure for this event.
 
I like getting competitive, so Clan vs Clan would be awesome. Even in-house teams would be cool (we create our own teams and scrim against each other, like a domestic tournament).
 
I think we could be doing casual events at least once a week, they don?t require much planning and you only need 4+ ppl to start the event server and have a blast.
I would like Vehicle Races, Defibs, Pistols, Bows, Knifes, Shield Wars, Troll Fest.
Also Zombies (if it?s not broken anymore :P) could be fun to add to the list.

PS: Cowboys & indians + king of the hill + op outbreak = :thumbup:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top