Battlefield 4 free NVIDEA GTX 580 to upgrade

KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5

I made one post
Joined
Oct 19, 2015
Messages
18
hello guys and gals,
I am donating two GTX 580's to two members who are in need of an upgrade from an older card.
both cards are evga reference design cards with reference cooling .
both cards are 1.5 gig vram
one card has the evga aluminum top plate the first to be picked will get the one with top plate.
i can only afford shipping to the lower 48 u.s states and Canada .
i do not have the original retail packaging ,so i will mail them in a large flat rate box inside a static proof slip and wrapped in bubble wrap .

if you are using less than an Nvidea GTX 580 or less than ati/amd 5770 then post your hardware specs here and fixitquik and myself will make a determination of the winners of these cards .

here is a link to a similar card : http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130587

as a note both of the cards i am giving away have the high airflow brackets on them already from the factory to help cooling.
 
im using a gtx 460 xDD still runs good but an upgrade would be better.
 
Before you go ahead volunteer yourself for an upgrade make sure you have power supply that supports this card. Also I assume this card runs bit hot too, I used to 570 and it ran around 80 Degrees.

Here are the specs directly from nvdia
Thermal a Specs
Maximum GPU Temperature (in C)
97 C
Maximum Graphics Card Power (W)
244 W
Minimum System Power Requirement (W)4
600 W
Supplementary Power Connectors 4
One 6-pin and One 8-pin
 
Last edited:
i would but i would need to overall my desktop system, still running a core 2 quad
 
My power supply is 700w but only with two 6 pins. Aw rip q.q
you can get an adapter to convert from 4 pin molex/sata power to pci express 6 and 8 pin power. if you have the means to get the adapter ,and your still wanting the card then post a reply. i will leave this thread up until both cards are claimed.
 
geforce gts 450
i7 cpu
930 @2.80Hz 2.80GHz
mem 8.00 GM
64 bit

not sure wat else u needed to know:thumbup:
 
Wow Baddawg-ohio, I have almost identical specs except I have a little more ram and 2x460s that I am now starting to see the stupid no-body glitch on right now.

I have been eyeing a Black Friday 970 gtx deal though

i7 cpu
930 @2.80Hz 2.80GHz
24GB Memory
800W PS with both 6 and 8 pin
480 GB SSD
GTX 460 SLI

What sort of frames do you get in BF4?

Also, if I get the cards, I would be more than happily cover shipping.
 
Wow Baddawg-ohio, I have almost identical specs except I have a little more ram and 2x460s that I am now starting to see the stupid no-body glitch on right now.

I have been eyeing a Black Friday 970 gtx deal though

i7 cpu
930 @2.80Hz 2.80GHz
24GB Memory
800W PS with both 6 and 8 pin
480 GB SSD
GTX 460 SLI

What sort of frames do you get in BF4?

Also, if I get the cards, I would be more than happily cover shipping.

can not afford a new one was just let go for down sizing so needed a new card had to return the one i ordered maybe nexted yr if i get called back to work soon
 
you can get an adapter to convert from 4 pin molex/sata power to pci express 6 and 8 pin power. if you have the means to get the adapter ,and your still wanting the card then post a reply. i will leave this thread up until both cards are claimed.

yeah ill probably head out to microcenter. Ill see if they have any adapters.
 
Also, if you know a member who may not be around for the next couple days who really could use one as an upgrade let Kripto know.
 
I might have adapters some where I will dig through all my boxes. By the way guys I don't have internet at home so if you post here ,be patient and I will reply whenever I am near open WiFi or at work.
 
well i found adapters ,so if i pick you and you don't have the proper plug ,then i have you covered. i will ship adapter with the card . but guys make sure you have at least a 650 watt power supply . if you install this card and don't have enough power it will damage the card.
 
Great card. I'm still using dual EVGA GTX-580's Classified Hydro Copper cards in my system with no gaming problems.
 
i left this post up for around a month ,i was expecting more of a response . however with so few competitors it should be easier to decide winners.

I will pm the two winners of these two graphics cards . please reply to the pm with a valid mailing address. i am going to mail both cards at the same time once both winners reply,so be patient .
 
KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5 I thankfully don't need the card (personally i'm running a Titan), but I just wanted to post how kind I think it is for you to offer these, for those who need it. Happy Holidays.

Binary
 

Latest posts

Back
Top