Battlefield 4 free NVIDEA GTX 580 to upgrade

KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5 I thankfully don't need the card (personally i'm running a Titan), but I just wanted to post how kind I think it is for you to offer these, for those who need it. Happy Holidays.

Binary

Nice. Which Titan are you running. The Black, X or the Z. I'm waiting for the new Pascal video cards to be released in the first quarter of 2016. I'm going to get two of them as soon as there released.
 
Nice. Which Titan are you running. The Black, X or the Z. I'm waiting for the new Pascal video cards to be released in the first quarter of 2016. I'm going to get two of them as soon as there released.

Hey Cigar! I'm using the original (version 1.0) of the Titan. First one to come out, I paid almost $1k for the damn thing, and it still crashes BF4 every once in a while. I'm running BF4 on three monitors, so I have a crazy large field of view. The Titan runs at around 82 FPS at 5760 x 1080 resolution. Its definitely overkill for a single monitor though. Nowadays you can get more GPU horsepower by buying two cards and connecting them together, no need to buy a single more expensive card.

Binary
 

Latest posts

Back
Top