Hello! I just left HellsGamers. Here's why:

Joined
Oct 22, 2015
Messages
52
I just left HellsGamers because of this

To clarify, the term "crentist" was the rallying cry of our movement. A total of 25 people left HellsGamers over the course of a day for the reasons stated in the image I linked above.

They've since taken action, but I'm remaining skeptical of their statements until I see results.

[ame]https://youtu.be/Fr_yuNCqh4o[/ame]
Edit: The video is a compilation of goodbye forum posts/general salt/bans/banned HG material

Nice to finally commit to being here!
 
Last edited:
I have no idea what i just watched... but welcome to our family!
 
You sound like you left for political reasons lol.
 
I can't believe I just took the time to read all of that, well cool video?

Welcome to eGO! Remember CS:GO has more then just Jailbreak!

Make sure to check out our other 3 servers and the Event Server on Mondays / Wednesdays / and Fridays!

http://www.gametracker.com/search/csgo/?query==(eGO)=

Also go play warcraft. Get everyone you know to always play warcraft. I'll give you a cookie.
 
you can stay here if you want, we got beds and stuff
 
Make sure to drop down to the DOD:S Division on TS, even if not to play, just to hang out with us. Not meaning to brad, but we are pretty cool.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top