Computer Chair

Legend

Councilman Polamalu
Sr. Manager
Joined
May 8, 2008
Messages
14,985
Any suggestions? I've been looking to buy a new one.
 
How am I suppose to reach my desk with that behemoth? Guess Ill need some servants to hold up everything around me lol. Besides that flaw the GoT chair would be pretty sick.
 
It depends on what your budget is for the chair. DXRacers are really comfortable for long sessions, and are good for not so long ones as well. It may take a little getting use to, (And around 300-400 dollars) but they are great.
 
The one I got is this one:

71l7cOPlHCL._SL1500_.jpg


I chose it based on the reviews on Amazon and so far, so good.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/LexMod-Office-Chair-Black-Leatherette/dp/B004P3WFME/ref=pd_zg_rss_ts_hg_home-garden_1"]Amazon.com: LexMod Edge Office Chair with Mesh Back and Black Leatherette Seat: Furniture & Decor@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41H2W6IH6xL.@@AMEPARAM@@41H2W6IH6xL[/ame].​
 
i'm so glad you brought this up Legend, i've been in the market for one too.
 
It depends on what your budget is for the chair. DXRacers are really comfortable for long sessions, and are good for not so long ones as well. It may take a little getting use to, (And around 300-400 dollars) but they are great.

I don't have much of a budget. I'm willing to spend really anything considering I spend so much time doing work in my chair. I work from home in the morning and afternoon, then spend my time gaming with eGO in the evening and night.
 
I just bought the one they sell at Costco a couple weeks ago, and Costco only had one option to choose from, at least from what I could tell, I didn't ask anyone for help though. It is pretty comfortable, had family with me and they sat in the display and said they liked it too. It is this one....

http://www.furninfo.com/Furniture Industry News/5017

It was $150 at Costco.
 
Well, since your budget isnt existant, you may just want to check out DXRacers' website and see if any of them seem like the one for you
 
Anyone have a DXRacer that has opinions on them?
 
In all seriousness, the best thing you can do to buy a chair is go actually put your butt in a few. Like you, I spend a lot of hours in my office at home designing so I needed a good chair. I found one that I felt was comfortable and fit me best - and it was a cheapo $45 chair at OfficeMax. Everyone's different in preference. Buying any furniture is pure preference.
 
In all seriousness, the best thing you can do to buy a chair is go actually put your butt in a few. Like you, I spend a lot of hours in my office at home designing so I needed a good chair. I found one that I felt was comfortable and fit me best - and it was a cheapo $45 chair at OfficeMax. Everyone's different in preference. Buying any furniture is pure preference.

Agreed, I was willing to spend up to like $300 for a chair, and the one I like best was also a $50 chair from Office Depot/Max.

Now, I did like one that was $200, but it didn't feel like it was $150 more comfortable than the cheap one. lol
 
Get a DXRacer and it will be the last chair you will ever buy. It's that comfortable (at least for me it is)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top