Battleflop

gallovp

Poster
Joined
Sep 23, 2014
Messages
116
Angry Joe Battleflop review

LMAO!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Malmvi6GwDA[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Untitled-2_zpstdmfzew8.png


Numbers speak for them self. Flop on PC? Yeah you can say that but man is the game rocking on the new gen of consoles.

I still think the game is not worth anywhere near the $120 they want for it tho.
 
I would expect the console versions to be much more popular as they cater to the most casual players, and yeah $120 for ANY game is a rip off, especially if the season pass is only going to cover a couple of maps per expansion and maybe some guns or another ship, that?s just not good enough for me.
Loved the previous Battlefronts, this just doesn?t deserve the name.
 
Thats what has stopped me from buying it , 120.00 bucks for half a game is a bit steep . EA's greed really shining through on this one i could just see the board meeting .....

Just make a multiplayer game with weak mechanics and limited content , the fools will buy it just because it says star wars on the box...
 
I would have preferred another battlefield game with a star wars overlay. Just not for me I guess.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top