Rainbow Six: Seige

Pul5ifi3dHD

Rookie
Joined
Nov 25, 2015
Messages
63
I will be getting this free with my 970GTX card. Will anyone else be playing it? I saw my nephew play it on PS4 it looked very promising, a very realistic like feel to it.
 
I've been playing this over the last few days. been having a grand time.
except in realistic terrorist hunt. ai cheats. you're not supposed to be able to go outside whenever you want D:
 
lol for those graphics... your card will not do a lot for your pc experience. they lowered the graphics for that game, to compensate, for the detail in the maps. But it is a good game. if you really want to test your card, you should play crysis 3
 
Oh I didn't know anything about that, not really interested in testing the card. Just want to be able to play a game without getting frame lag. Once I get my pc up and running in Jan. ill post the complete specs. :D Anything is better than this HD6950.
 
Last edited:
lol for those graphics... your card will not do a lot for your pc experience. they lowered the graphics for that game, to compensate, for the detail in the maps. But it is a good game. if you really want to test your card, you should play crysis 3

I play the game on a single 670 and still have most options cranked up and only dip to 30fps on some maps. Haven't tried running it in sli yet.

Again note that this is on a single 670. a 970 is about comparable to 2 670s running in sli. I'm just stuck using temportal filtering (even off, i don't know why) as any other form halves my average fps on that benchmark.
r6siege.png

r6siege1.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top