Community Unity *Please Read*

[quote1206911262=PurpleNurple]
I like this clan. It is fantastic! Everyone seems super nice. It reminds me of a famous quote from Abraham Lincoln:

"Be excellent to each other. ...And... party on, dudes!"

:)

[/quote1206911262]
That totally made my day.
 
Answers for others.

A lot of people has been asking me, "What about the A|R's?!, aren't they groups?!".

Yes, we are groups. A group of people who helps eGO. We are still eGO, we're full eGO. We are like the "son" of eGO. Yeah, I agree. =WAR= or whatever maps tag are ok with me. But, others are going to think. For Example "OMG, THE WARs IS GETTING BIGGER! LET'S GET SOME MORE =PIT='s!(Gravelpit). Then, the rivalry. It's going to be a house pretty much.
Admin Recruiters are part of eGO, we are not some people who just add A|R at the end of our names.

Class Dismiss.
 
Admin Recruiters are also an officially sanctioned and regulated organization within eGO itself, which makes a huge difference IMO.

Frankly, and I didn't realize there was an actual tagged community forming around it, the post in general about the 'Warpath Community' made for some disturbing reading by itself. When you go from glorifying your server and the people who play on it, to wearing tags and organizing- well, how is that different from houses or for that matter an entirely different clan?

A vast majority of my game time has been devoted to the Dustbowl server and I know the regulars there with a familiarity I'll never have on other servers, but I'd never think to classify myself as a Dustbowler. I'm just eGO.
 
The EGO community is a great community which i'm proud to be associated with. It is so great in fact that there is time when you get carried away with it's greatness and sometimes it can lead you to say certain things. What started as a simple question on community turned out to be contreversial at the end because of the positive responses of the EGO members on the matter.

In short, the people in EGO are great. They care about what is happening around them and that is the only thing that gets alot of us going. I do not know most of you guys yet, but from what i read i know you guys care.
 
[quote1206969143=Captain Mental]
The EGO community is a great community which i'm proud to be associated with. It is so great in fact that there is time when you get carried away with it's greatness and sometimes it can lead you to say certain things. What started as a simple question on community turned out to be contreversial at the end because of the positive responses of the EGO members on the matter.

In short, the people in EGO are great. They care about what is happening around them and that is the only thing that gets alot of us going. I do not know most of you guys yet, but from what i read i know you guys care.
[/quote1206969143]
And to be clear, I am exceptionally happy that such a strong a nurturing community arose on that map. What would be even better is to see individuals take that spirit of cooperation and use it to make the environment on other servers that much more appealing. We are a phenomenal clan, and we run a phenomenal bunch of servers. With some of the people in this clan, every server can be like Warpath became ... just not separately. I'd rather we all do it together.
 
I agree with removing the tag, I though it was a bit too much , but I had no issue with it. I just dont understand why we had to leave "The Warpathians". It was a community of people playing on the warpath server, it just happens that most regulars are or will be eGO. I think the whole thing was handled a bit too harsly. But then again, I'm fine either way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top