DE_Office

There is no workshop for this and the map requires no downloads. It is still cs office with a bomb site in the projector room and couch room and the spawn points are switched. I've converted this map on every version of counter-strike. I will take some more pictures and post them. I've also done this with cs_assault and some other maps and it makes a fun twist.
 
Too bad you can't plant under the cushions, nobody will ever find it there! :)
 
Too bad you can't plant under the cushions, nobody will ever find it there! :)

s2zg1qc.jpg
 
Took me about 10 mins to realize office is a hostage map not a defuse map...
 
It is definitely still cs_office but the hostages have been removed and spawn points have been swapped. I have attached a few more pictures of de_office on cs go, cs source and cscz. There is also a picture of de_assault. I added map decals before using source mod to show bomb site locations and arrows and Lettera for each bomb site. I have also used meta mod to add props to cs office on cs source to make it look more like Office on cs go. The best part is players do not need to download anything!!

Someone add me on steam: Mortalites

http://steamcommunity.com/id/deadbeat090
 
Last edited:
Back
Top