[$500] Xbox One 500GB with Lego game and 40" 1080p Samsung HDTV@Best buy

Nice bundle though! I still play around on my one, and on PC. What are you going to be playing on the One?
 
The Black Friday deal was a little better. It had the Halo Master Chief Collection and a Samsung 40' Smart TV for the $500 price. It's a good deal if you need an xbone and TV at the same time.
 
I paid $500 in year one of xbox one... And all i got was a kinect camera, titanfall. an extra controller and 15 months of xbox live. Would wanted a spare tv :p
 
Geesh, I paid 400 and got a 1TB console with 2 controllers and Halo 5.

So if the diagonal measurement of the TV is 39 and one half inches, why do they advertise it as a 40 inch tv? Why not just manufacture it half an inch larger, to be more accurate? ?_?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top