Battlefield 4 Platoons report if you're seeing this emblem

HerrWolf-SS-

Poster
Joined
Oct 25, 2015
Messages
150
On the platoon page is the normal eGO star but since early yesterday morning my profile, pharmacytech's and seen a couple others mention it see this in platoon C as I know. I just snap-shotted alex's page to show Majeye

attachment.php


TheMajeye and Duce say they see the star logo....


Who else see's the green alien logo?

I have switched to my others and they work fine, switch to use platoon tag and logo I get the alien. :thumbdown:
 
2 ya 1 nah, 3 counting pharm. see so what is going here basically 3 no's and 3 yes's count Majeye and Duce with USMC....

Who changed it, what is it for, is it glitch or meant to be for some secret reason?

The XFiles and the hunt begins

aliens.jpg
 
All part of the conspiracy theory ....
dcb27c6716.jpg

But in all honesty, I have seen it happen maybe once looking at other profiles, just not the members.
 
Ok last 2 days trying to use logo gave me the alien swapped to my customs they worked fine must be a BL bug or something.

Just swapped back to use tags and platoon emblem and eGO logo showing lol never seen this issue before.

View attachment 9109
 

Latest posts

Back
Top