Epic "I wish I recorded that" moments

indigozxmbie

Active Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
359
Ever had a moment in 1.6, Condition Zero, Source, or Global Offensive and wish you recorded it?
Talk about it.
Mine came when I was playing a scrim in source.
My old clan in 1.6 was just starting to play clans on mIRC and source was just released. We decided to all hop on there and give a challenge to both teams. I was a horrible player but I listened and had above average tactics so I helped. Well my team all died and it was just me (5v1) and I had a clip of usp, a scout with a few shots remaining (forgot to buy extra rounds) and it was on nuke.
I ran into a to plant and caught a glimpse of an awp up in that heaven spot or whatever and noscoped. It was a shot and I pulled out my usp before I seen the kill feed and fired two shots up at him and killed his teammate. I seen an another come out vents so I used him and the last guy hopped out of that heaven spot and he caught a scout. My only omg epic moment I like remembering. Won it for my clan. I wish they were still around to this day. Rip 007//

Sent from my Z667G using Tapatalk
 
In source when I was on the comp team. We were playing train and one of our teammates, kang, kills 4 of the Ts in brown hall. He spots the last guy, pulls out a nade to toss it upstairs, and completely fails it and kills himself. Probably one of my favorite memories from source.

There was also a time during the early days of the CS:GO team. TheJollyRoger was playing A site cache I believe. The Ts rushed in and killed him. After about 3 or 4 seconds of him being dead he says in a super disappointed tone " They got me."
 
This was recorded, and part it of it is on the forums, but my luckiest moment was when I was playing on mirage. I bought an awp and went mid as CT. T's threw a smoke down so they could move out onto mid, as soon as the smoke popped i fired an awp shot into it, getting a collat through smoke. I then left snipers nest to go watch palace, where a flash bang was thrown from palace, blinding me. I took a random shot and got a headshot while fully flashed.
 
"you're never gonna kill me, rdk" - patrat in jail. ran 20 feet and tazed him in front of everybody.
 
In source when I was on the comp team. We were playing train and one of our teammates, kang, kills 4 of the Ts in brown hall. He spots the last guy, pulls out a nade to toss it upstairs, and completely fails it and kills himself. Probably one of my favorite memories from source.

There was also a time during the early days of the CS:GO team. TheJollyRoger was playing A site cache I believe. The Ts rushed in and killed him. After about 3 or 4 seconds of him being dead he says in a super disappointed tone " They got me."

I remember both very clearly.
 
When I used to play on the roof in Italy and getting Rogue through it while he was trying to scope some poor fellow T at the exit of apts. The good times :)
 
I wish i recorded everything. I think every time I game i miss out on something
 
Kiled 5 people through the smoke on the Highschool server back in 2009. I was on Parking Lot stairs on the terrorist team, peaked out, burst fired with the m4 silenced I picked up from the round prior. I felt cool.

yeah.
 
i'm glad this picked up.
italy server mid summer [so early july] it was me [t] and 8 ct's and i clutched the flash/nade spam and won it for my team. [we were losing so bad] with a pump and deag. I had less than 10 hp left.
 
In source when I was on the comp team. We were playing train and one of our teammates, kang, kills 4 of the Ts in brown hall. He spots the last guy, pulls out a nade to toss it upstairs, and completely fails it and kills himself. Probably one of my favorite memories from source.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xS1L3fyfwQ4[/ame]
 
Wish i had a recording for when i did this.

2269B339013154F51F028DF629682D160D64CFAF
 
Got an ace by tossing a decoy.

Direct hit on someone with 1hp, dead.

Exploded while the other 4 were running, all had 1hp, dead

pentakill

got promoted to diamond 3
 

Latest posts

Back
Top