H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Dec 20, 2015 #3 Oh. I so wish to have a Silver 1 account. They're so hard to come by.
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Dec 20, 2015 #5 Oh nice, I play with a legit silver one yesterday and our team was like dang we better off with a bot haha
Oh nice, I play with a legit silver one yesterday and our team was like dang we better off with a bot haha
Wizekraker Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 2,492 Dec 20, 2015 #6 Helpless Glint said: Oh. I so wish to have a Silver 1 account. They're so hard to come by. Click to expand... Apparently with new update its easier to derank.
Helpless Glint said: Oh. I so wish to have a Silver 1 account. They're so hard to come by. Click to expand... Apparently with new update its easier to derank.
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Dec 20, 2015 #7 Wizekraker said: Apparently with new update its easier to derank. Click to expand... I know. But by the time I derank to silver from my accounts it'll take forever. And I'm lazy. Good thing I have a new account
Wizekraker said: Apparently with new update its easier to derank. Click to expand... I know. But by the time I derank to silver from my accounts it'll take forever. And I'm lazy. Good thing I have a new account