- Joined
- Oct 29, 2015
- Messages
- 811
I have a bunch of codes for Free Redbox game rentals for all those that have an Xbox or Playstation. (I don't, thus why I am giving them away)
Cheers to whoever gets these codes.
*NOTE: the codes are only valid until January 15, 2016*
If you take a code and you were the first to get it to work, please post here on which code you took so I can delete it off this master list so others don't try to use it.
**codes listed in red italics have been used**
Disclaimer: These codes are 100% legit, a guy that works at a Holiday gas station gave them to me. I tried one of the codes (not listed here) just to be sure, and it worked.
X7XTN344
95GJTD79
397RDJ73
RZQZWQ64
9GNMQ3HK
HXD3HGVV
3N3DW475
NWRJ3H5G
22XW3N9X
NR6NNTT6
GHXTGVGJ
944GH255
K7M2XTMQ
2JW7K6W9
3VGN66WV
3ZMZZ3Q4
H4WDM536
4N49XJH2
HMDTW6WH
Cheers to whoever gets these codes.
*NOTE: the codes are only valid until January 15, 2016*
If you take a code and you were the first to get it to work, please post here on which code you took so I can delete it off this master list so others don't try to use it.
**codes listed in red italics have been used**
Disclaimer: These codes are 100% legit, a guy that works at a Holiday gas station gave them to me. I tried one of the codes (not listed here) just to be sure, and it worked.
X7XTN344
95GJTD79
397RDJ73
RZQZWQ64
9GNMQ3HK
HXD3HGVV
3N3DW475
NWRJ3H5G
22XW3N9X
NR6NNTT6
GHXTGVGJ
944GH255
K7M2XTMQ
2JW7K6W9
3VGN66WV
3ZMZZ3Q4
H4WDM536
4N49XJH2
HMDTW6WH
Last edited:









