Battlefield 4 DICE LA CAMO easter egg

I want to do it but I a cannot do morse code for the life of me :(
 
all we have to do is find the right combination of switches for the lights, enter the code on the keypad. Everyone has to record their morse code (record the video). Decipher it later. Enter the code on a ranked server. simple. :)
 
Thank you Paper for that video!! Hmm, it may be something to try out. Maybe 8+ ppl. 7 on the switches one guy observing the lamps and then bring up the keypad. We now just need someone who is fluent in morse code...
 
i down to to do it! let me know! should be interesting, maybe we should create an event for it?!
 
I'm down to help, but just tell me what to do, dont want to set anything up haha
 
ok jake we need you to be the water and towel boy, i know you wont let me down and will be great at it
 

Latest posts

Back
Top