- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 791
I recently picked up the Early Access for Rooster Teeth's game RWBY: Eclipse based off their hit series RWBY, which is going into the second half of it's third season.
If you do not know what Rooster Teeth is, it's a internet based entertainment company that brought us the all time hit series Red vs. Blue. And if you like the Halo games, you should know about that series at least.
This game is easily the most fun I've had in a long time, so if you guys enjoy RWBY, or anime, or just enjoy hacking and slashing waves upon waves of monsters, I highly recommend this game.
It is also is an up to 4 player co-op.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/418340/
http://roosterteeth.com/show/rwby
If you do not know what Rooster Teeth is, it's a internet based entertainment company that brought us the all time hit series Red vs. Blue. And if you like the Halo games, you should know about that series at least.
This game is easily the most fun I've had in a long time, so if you guys enjoy RWBY, or anime, or just enjoy hacking and slashing waves upon waves of monsters, I highly recommend this game.
It is also is an up to 4 player co-op.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/418340/
http://roosterteeth.com/show/rwby




