Funny Bone

There will be 3 judges for this contest so it's not just my opinion it'll be me one of my friends an my ex since she has no emotions >.>

LOL I laughed harder than I should have.

I'm not entering because I'm not funny but I just wanted to say this is really awesome and generous of you. :)
 
Why did the post-human superintelligence cross the road?
To get to the other side.
Really?
No, but you couldn't comprehend the real answer.
 
LOL I laughed harder than I should have.

I'm not entering because I'm not funny but I just wanted to say this is really awesome and generous of you. :)

Lol who cares if you don't think ur funny I just unententionally made people laugh by by saying who the judges are XP take a shot have some fun
 
Oh also to any admin/mods that can answer this.
How can I close a forum down so when the contest is over there's no more people posting thinking the contest is still going on.
 
Tomarrow is the last day to enter your jokes don't miss your chance the judges have already started lookin them over
 
The closest I?ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
 
Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer? Ja! .. Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

A Joke so funny, it kills.... (see video below)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I3zCQzZx68[/ame]
 
Alright everyone the contest is now over the winner will be posted in a few hours ^.^
 
1st place: BlackDragon008 (congrates)
clever: Slam Fanderbergler
mvp: NMsniper
gross: BlondeFox

thank chu everyone for participating ill be hosting another contest tomorrow the biggest one ive ever throw before with many different prizes so look forward for tomorrows post
 
1st place: BlackDragon008 (congrates)
clever: Slam Fanderbergler
mvp: NMsniper
gross: BlondeFox

thank chu everyone for participating ill be hosting another contest tomorrow the biggest one ive ever throw before with many different prizes so look forward for tomorrows post

Sweet I got first, congrats to the winner and looking forward to the next one Koga :)

woot Squad!
14ipdzl.png
 
Last edited:
What did the constipated HotDog say? Must-Terd (Mustard)
What side of the bed did the fat man fall off of? BOTH
 

Latest posts

Back
Top