Battlefield Division Lockers Server Ranked #1

skyjacker4

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 16, 2014
Messages
1,238
I know most of us know how well our lockers server does in the rankings, and continually stays in the top 3 Battlefield servers in the world, but "for the new members," LOCKERS IS # 1 :)

Here is all of our eGO Battlefield servers: http://www.gametracker.com/search/bf4/?query=eGO


Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen!!!
 
Last edited:
Perhaps I should pick up Battlefield 4... hmm
 
It's been like that for a while now. Metro moved up 200 positions. It's way to early to even look at 60 Hz.
 
Lockers has been in top 3 for long time and has been number one for a few months now
 
Great job everyone! It's the quality admins, the amazing leadership, and all the work from all each and every dedicated EGO Member that lead to this. Thank you to everyone, especially leadership for this achievement.

Congratulations EGO - You Have Received An Award (From Me) :-)

blueribbon.jpg
 
Pretty much play lockers exclusively...

So if you're looking to pad your stats, you know where to find me.

I'm any easy target :lol:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top