Counter-Strike Global Offensive TTT Server Looking to create a new MAP - Need suggestions!

DocReni

Rookie
Joined
Dec 22, 2015
Messages
37
As the title says it..

I want to contribute to the community and get back into some mapping. This will be my first map from the ground up and a first for CS:GO.

Please post your thoughts and suggestions as to layout, features, and themes you'd like to see!

All I ask is that if someone posts something and you do not agree with it, be civil, professional, and allow for a healthy discussion.

Thank you!

DocReni
 
A quite little mountain town with a just a little bit of rain. A couple chimneys are bellowing smoke and the blacksmith contains a single AWP.

A couple alleyways here and there with haystacks you can climb on to to get into the balcony's of the buildings. The castle keep can be seen in the distance just a bit out of reach.
 
the Highschool in TTT is impressive.

OP one idea is maybe a Musuem themed map? with different exhibits like dinosaur exhibit, random art exchibit, egyptian exhibit, wild west exhibit etc. dinosaur can be the pool area, art be maze, egypt with pyramid climb, and the wild west could have race with a railroad theme. All of this indoors of course, ( maybe a science exhibit with portals leading to differnt areas a la VIP in the Mix?)

Whatever you decide to do, if I'm able to slide down a dinosaur into a pool i will get another 3 months of DS.
 
A quite little mountain town with a just a little bit of rain. A couple chimneys are bellowing smoke and the blacksmith contains a single AWP.

I didn't realize we had Bob Ross' help with this... But it's a fun idea and I definantly +1 the idea of a museum so the CT's can proudly display the dead bodies of those who rebel.
 
You should make a map about whatever you want man. Be it a game, a place in the real world, tv, movie, whatever you want. I'm sure it'll be good =)
 
Yeah i agree with Danonjj, i think a museum themed map would be amazing and cool. But it would be hard to make it with animals and all the other exhibits, but maybe a CSGO theme museum with all the types of guns, CT skins and T skins, maybe even throw in old CS Source CTs and Ts skins and old maps in an exhibit and have rafters above Ts can hide in. I've also noticed usually Ts win so maybe make this map a little CTs sided more. I dont know im just spit balling here.
 
All these people wantin maps with all these custom models and textures that don't exist. Csgo sdk, by default, does not include spyro textures or dinosaur models. Or knightly figures for my castle.
 
All these people wantin maps with all these custom models and textures that don't exist. Csgo sdk, by default, does not include spyro textures or dinosaur models. Or knightly figures for my castle.

Make a map with a picture of RDKs face as every single texture. I would play that map
 
i have a really good idea for a ttt map and it would be simple to make since all the models are CSGO "Friendly" i was thinking(and all of my old gamers would probably geek at this idea) why not make the oariginal gta vice city mansion as a map? it has a maze a big roof a pool would be fun to play and i would love it :3
latest

1407995752_gta-vc2012-03-0714-02-17-68.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

latest

if you could make this place in it completion with everything it would be the number 1 map ^.^
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ind9XEeXydg[/ame]
 
Thank you everyone for your inputs! This is going to be my project this holiday weekend. I'll post occasional progress reports at things move along and hopefully I can get everything completed before its end. I might not be too specific in my updates but that's because I am thinking about having a big reveal at the end.

Stay tuned!
 
This is a rough layout of one of the floors. The pink block represents the size of a player model. The textures are not finalized but I've been playing around with some new ones I got.

CY3oXiHWEAAVVA3.jpg:large
 
Last edited:
Have easy access points to get from one floor to the other.
Hidden spots for T's to have an advantage against blood hounding,
Enough weapons,
These are some ideas! :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top