just wondering

BADDAWG-OHIO

Poster
Joined
Aug 27, 2014
Messages
212
way back in beginning of december I won a gtx580 graphics card from KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5 and was told it was being sent if anyone knows KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5 can u ask him whats up...please...put off buying a new card... because i was expecting it...so if anyone happens to talk to KR1PT0_D3FC0N_5 have him pm me please...
thank you very much...
 
Look up his profile and see how long he has been apart of the clan, when his last activity was, and pm him.
Bud I would take the L if I was you, but there could also be some issues that sprang up on him last second.
 
mhmm. He hasn't been active since December 19th. As indigo said, try to pm him and see if he'll reply. If not, hopefully everything will work out for you.
 
I think you're out of luck. Personally, if I won something and didn't receive information about getting it shipped within a week or two, I'd figured it's not coming.
 
Yea it isn't coming if he hasn't requested anything from you.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top