Looking to buy a knife

This is a nice one

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Spyderco-Matriarch-Spyder-Emerson-Opener/dp/B00AHF6EIU/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1453068709&sr=8-4&keywords=spyderco+karambit"]Amazon.com: Spyderco Matriarch Spyder Edge Knife with Emerson Opener, Black: Sports & Outdoors@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31BmPE-qxWL.@@AMEPARAM@@31BmPE-qxWL[/ame]
 

He's referring to CSGO knife skins, Headshot. ;)
--

As far as cheapest, at the time of posting this, the "Gut Knife | Forest DDPAT (Field-Tested)" is the cheapest at $41

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/730/★ Gut Knife | Forest DDPAT (Field-Tested)

Best knife would depend on your preferences, since everyone has their own favorite look. :P

I have yet to get a knife so couldn't answer that myself either.
 
Hmm it depends, first off what kind of knife are you looking for? Flip Knives, Falchion Knives, and gut knives are typically on the cheaper side. Cheaper patterns are Forest DDPAT, Boreal Forest, Stained, and urban masked. I know there are some more but cant think of them off the top of my head.

Gut knife is the cheapest and you can get some cool patterns like Doppler or fade for relatively cheap. Gut knife fade actually looks pretty decent too.
 
It listed the cheapest knife as the Gut Knife Forrest DDPAT Field Tested at $41.00

Honestly though, a real life Winchester or Gerber gut knife is cheaper than that lol. Skins are pretty cool looking and I have a few, but when it gets to the point that your player model costs more than the item in real life, you should probably not buy it.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top