super awesome small contest

Silver

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
843
Hello!

Do you want to win ether Starbound or Undertale?
It's simple, be the first to bring me 7 recruits. Post their accepted applications here.
There is only one rule, they must have been recruited after this competition goes up, which is right now. This competition will go on until someone brings me 7.
The winner will be able to pick the game they want.

Good luck and have fun
 
Just popping in to say that Undertale is a truly great game. Also, thanks for the contest! A recruiting one is always awesome.
 
Lol I did a contest like this a few week so ago XP there hasn't been 1 entry and I was offering a 60-400$ knife
 
bump

Someone hasn't claimed the prize yet, so there is still a chance to win :)
 
Awesome work BlackDragon008! I have added you on steam so you'll be able to recive one of the games.

This concludes the contest, congratulations BlackDragon!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top