- Joined
- Feb 25, 2012
- Messages
- 3,935
Hey everyone, I'd just like to let you know that I'm stepping down from my O rank for the time being, as I just don't have the commitment at my current time in life.
I'd like to do a few shutouts to a couple people who made these past three or so years pretty awesome.
NMsniper - Great dude and someone I've known since I first joined eGO. Thank you for always hanging out with me and us doing stupid crap lmao.
Mega - Again, another person I've known for as long as I have been in eGO. Thank you for all the good memories as well
Zerocool - I may not have known you as much as the others, but you've helped me through some rough times, thank you again man!
Population - Another person I've known since I have joined since eGO. We've always played tons of games together and hung out tons. Thanks man
Gerbil - Won't go into details, but thanks for the fun times.
A3yko - Another great friend, for real you've done a lot for me. Thank you man!
RogueOps - We've had a lot of long talks man, thank you for all the help you've done for me!
Cyanide - You and I used to hang out a lot before you disappeared, hope you're doing great man.
Enfohip - dududududududududu. Nuff' said.
See you later peeps.
I'd like to do a few shutouts to a couple people who made these past three or so years pretty awesome.
NMsniper - Great dude and someone I've known since I first joined eGO. Thank you for always hanging out with me and us doing stupid crap lmao.
Mega - Again, another person I've known for as long as I have been in eGO. Thank you for all the good memories as well
Zerocool - I may not have known you as much as the others, but you've helped me through some rough times, thank you again man!
Population - Another person I've known since I have joined since eGO. We've always played tons of games together and hung out tons. Thanks man
Gerbil - Won't go into details, but thanks for the fun times.
A3yko - Another great friend, for real you've done a lot for me. Thank you man!
RogueOps - We've had a lot of long talks man, thank you for all the help you've done for me!
Cyanide - You and I used to hang out a lot before you disappeared, hope you're doing great man.
Enfohip - dududududududududu. Nuff' said.
See you later peeps.
Last edited:





























