M MUTE Active Member Joined Jul 25, 2015 Messages 401 Jan 25, 2016 #1 Warning: Homophobic slurs and hate speech etc. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcD9sdwZy98[/ame] i tried going for a more manicured approach than normal, i dont think it went too well tho
Warning: Homophobic slurs and hate speech etc. [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcD9sdwZy98[/ame] i tried going for a more manicured approach than normal, i dont think it went too well tho
H Helpless Glint Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 17, 2014 Messages 3,372 Jan 25, 2016 #2 And that's why everyone should play on the eGO servers. Punk free and fun
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Jan 26, 2016 #3 Helpless Glint said: And that's why everyone should play on the eGO servers. Punk free and fun Click to expand... Word
Helpless Glint said: And that's why everyone should play on the eGO servers. Punk free and fun Click to expand... Word
K KogaWolf Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 1, 2015 Messages 360 Jan 26, 2016 #4 MOM! MOOOOM LOOK IM FAMOUS MA! tv really does add those 10 pounds
K KogaWolf Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 1, 2015 Messages 360 Jan 26, 2016 #5 Helpless Glint said: And that's why everyone should play on the eGO servers. Punk free and fun Click to expand... lol punk free my butt ima send you a link to one of my videos
Helpless Glint said: And that's why everyone should play on the eGO servers. Punk free and fun Click to expand... lol punk free my butt ima send you a link to one of my videos
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Jan 27, 2016 #7 There's a reason I don't play comp. Ever.
C Crazy_Sp1d3r I made one post Joined Dec 29, 2015 Messages 4 Jan 30, 2016 #8 I used to play jailbreak on hellsgamers, but I never really got into it, sure I'd play it from time to time but I'd always rather be pugging, scrimming, deathmatching, etc. Now I just play competitively all the time, playing bf4 casually :/
I used to play jailbreak on hellsgamers, but I never really got into it, sure I'd play it from time to time but I'd always rather be pugging, scrimming, deathmatching, etc. Now I just play competitively all the time, playing bf4 casually :/