USMC_2DReconBN Active Member Joined Jan 15, 2015 Messages 357 Jan 29, 2016 #1 Not a huge fan of truck simulator stuff, But i love simulators, anywho, but this is actually pretty cool, graphics are mind blowing as well, check it out. https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/
Not a huge fan of truck simulator stuff, But i love simulators, anywho, but this is actually pretty cool, graphics are mind blowing as well, check it out. https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Jan 29, 2016 #2 Tried the Euro one, was surprisingly fun! Good way to pass the time some nights
I Ironpenguin12 Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2013 Messages 2,191 Jan 30, 2016 #3 I've been following the development of this for awhile now. Really enjoyed euro truck. Will definitely pick this up when it comes out.
I've been following the development of this for awhile now. Really enjoyed euro truck. Will definitely pick this up when it comes out.
Dr. Doctor (inactive) EGO Zealot Joined Mar 24, 2011 Messages 1,488 Jan 30, 2016 #4 Definitely will pick it up when ATSMP comes out for it. Doing deliveries without traffic spoils me.