Do you read the eGO front news page?

Do you read the eGO front news page?

  • Yes; everyday I like to know about eGO

    Points: 39 23.5%
  • Mah; only when something catches my eye

    Points: 64 38.6%
  • No; I do not read the front news page

    Points: 48 28.9%
  • Wait eGO has news?

    Points: 15 9.0%

  • Total voters
    166

Dr. Havok

Chaos Theory...
Manager
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,572
Do you read the eGO front news page?​
 
Last edited:
The bookmark I have for eGO takes me right to the forum, so I never see the front page
 
The bookmark I have for eGO takes me right to the forum, so I never see the front page

same, for me the forums are for where membership is supposed to head. the front page of the site is more of for attracting guests/sponsors. just my opinion based off other sites where it's kinda divided into two guest & user sites. but the front page does look good!!
 
same, for me the forums are for where membership is supposed to head. the front page of the site is more of for attracting guests/sponsors. just my opinion based off other sites where it's kinda divided into two guest & user sites. but the front page does look good!!

Front page definitely have improved a LOT over the years, especially after they revamped it, and I do occasionally go to it to find stats/leadership information. I have a bookmark that generates me a list of new threads/replies so I usually see front page news that migrates there.
 
The front page should show our latest news up top by default. That way I can see the headlines before I click the "forums" button.
 
If you choose the last option, I will cry for 13 minutes straight.
 
Back
Top