eGO Membership

xDa-Drifterx

I made one post
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
14
Hi all,

I just want to thank ?Fight-To-Unite? for contacting me to fill out an application for eGO membership. The eGO admins do a great job and it would be an honor to be an eGO member but I don?t care for TS and I prefer to game alone, besides I?m just a lowly recon shotgun scrub that plays for fun.;)

I have a few questions about the game:

1. What is the best way to take out the tower in the Locker server?
2. I can?t seem to deploy my respawn beacon. What?s going on?
3. What weapon do you guys recommend for medium to close combat?
4. Occasionally some enemy players are black when I use my flir. Is this normal?

Regards,
xDa-Drifterx
 
Hi xDa-Drifterx ,

Fill out a Member application here : http://www.edge-gamers.com/join/ we highly value Team Speak to help with communication both while playing and admining; because of this we ask (but do not require) that you join us in Team Speak while playing to help make sure everyone knows who’s handling an issue.

1. shoot the middle of the tower and take out the walls.
2. move a little around and then try to deploy the beacon
3. close combat always shotgun
4. thats the new DICE camo that you can unlock

Thank you
 
Laugh-Of-The-Year award! I’ll notify the Supreme Leader immediately. This may take a while.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top