- Joined
- Sep 6, 2014
- Messages
- 359
Sorry I haven't been around lately. I was really active for a few weeks then disappeared.
Reason being is that I got a third shift job and have places to go in the afternoon before work through out the week, leaving me 5 hours of sleep. Sometimes I will find time to play but I been sticking to xbox one lately since I can pick up and run with it on almost any multiplayer game without giving /too/ much attention to it and be able to leave without penalty. On the plus side, I do have good money and am building a new Pc at the moment. I'll be around on the forums, till I get time to play, see y'all around here.
Reason being is that I got a third shift job and have places to go in the afternoon before work through out the week, leaving me 5 hours of sleep. Sometimes I will find time to play but I been sticking to xbox one lately since I can pick up and run with it on almost any multiplayer game without giving /too/ much attention to it and be able to leave without penalty. On the plus side, I do have good money and am building a new Pc at the moment. I'll be around on the forums, till I get time to play, see y'all around here.















